Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Funny Occurances

A couple of weekends ago a my good friends brother and his friend came down to OU to visit, who are a year younger. His brother's friend was very much into the whole country style, which must have been extremely easy to notice because I am not the type of person to notice anything like that. He had a pickup truck, cowboy boots, a cowboy hat, brought out firewood when we decided to light a fire, had a skoal ring, etc. I would say that I am used to a little of this, but nobody I know goes that far with it. Throughout the weekend as I got to know him, me and him would kind of jokingly speak in a country dialect that was extremely exagerated. It was wierd because I wasn't making fun of him, we were making fun of country dialect. And, even though he really enjoyed the culture he thought it was funny also. When I first met him I knew my friend and his brother and had visited them at there house. So I had an idea of where they were from and realized it was a little country, but I didn't get that vibe from them. However, when I met their friend I was a little shocked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.