Dow Lake is in the Appalachian hills and is home to Strouds Run State Park. Five minutes away from campus Strouds Run is a majestic place where students from Ohio University can transcend form everyday life and enjoy hiking, kayaking, and fishing. Danny Greenburg is a credited Junior at Ohio University could not agree more.
“It is a place where I can get away from a stressful school week and relax.” He continued by saying that as a freshmen he did not know about the place until he was informed by an older student as a sophomore. “Learning about Strouds Run was a pleasant surprise. I enjoy coming to Strouds Run’s. I will continue to come here as long as I’m a student and even when I come back as an alumnus.” As we both sat on the pebble beach in the heart of the state park I new that he could not have been more right.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.