Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Transformation
This video was probably one of the most random videos I've ever seen. I'm not real sure that I understood what Blu and David Ellis were trying to portray with this video. It was mostly a collage of photos streamed one after the other of the artists painting within an abandon building. Mainly just a bunch of random objects turning into other objects throughout this building. A lot of the objects were hands, feet, and what appeared to be multiple faces. To me it seems like it would be a waste of time and paint but to many its art. I'm not saying that this isn't art, it's just not what I think of when I think of art. The soundtrack to this collage sounds like someone is turning the tuner on a radio and just getting random bits and pieces of radio stations. I guess that this video is about transformation. Transforming this old abandon building into what most would say is art. Making something worth looking at from something that you wouldn't ordinarily look at.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.