Thursday, September 10, 2009
my favoriate childhood game
My favorite game is called rubber band skipping. When the class is over, our 6 or 8 best friends would get together and divided to two groups. Then we will use a specific method to decide which group would skip first. The loser one would assign two members in the group to stand separately in approximately three or four-meter long bungee both sides, acts like pillar. Then the other people will jump around the rubber. We designs about six levels which is one level are harder than another. If there is anyone in the group failed to pass, the people who are in the group got the chance to save their group members who failed. If the saver also failed to pass which means failed to save the group member, then the whole group failed. Then it is the turn to another group. It is my favorite childhood game. It is because it help me do some exercise and I did it really good on it. So when I succeed to save my team member, I really enjoy the feeling be relied on, inspired and respected. I am so good that everyone wants me to be in their group. I felt that I was needed and popular around my friends. I am always the person who takes the role of leader. This experience actually gives me good experience of how to take the leader role, how to organize people together, and how to deal with the conflict in groups. All those skills developed in this game will serve me in the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.